Want a 15% discount? Buy both Semester 1 and Semester 2 of this class at the same time!
Every week, join this group to
- Strengthen your French communication skills (interpretive, interpersonal, and presentational),
- Develop your knowledge of the French Language and Culture,
- Receive customized tutoring to be more prepared for the AP® exam in May
- Receive customized tutoring for the DELF B1 exam
- Study in small groups while getting individual feedback from a French tutor.
This course emphasizes communication in French (understanding and being understood by others) by applying interpersonal,
interpretive, and presentational skills in
From a variety of authentic print, audio and audiovisual resources, you will be expected to synthesize information; and also
plan, produce, and present spoken and written presentational communications.
By engaging with a variety of authentic resources, writing emails and short essays, and participating in debates in class, you will
have multiple opportunities to strengthen your French communication skills (speaking and writing).
You will also expand your vocabulary, learn about tips and strategies for the exam, and develop your Francophone world's cultural
awareness. Grammar will be reviewed as needed.
We will work on the following themes:
- Défis mondiaux,
- Science et technologie,
- Vie contemporaine,
- Identités personnelles et publiques,
- Famille et communauté,
- Beauté / esthétique.
The course will be in French.
Teacher: Michel de Bedoya. Learn more about him here!
Online learning platform: Krowdlearn (no download needed / short tutorial here)
Book required for the course: Barron's AP® French Language and Culture with Online Test and Downloadable Audio.
Available for purchase on Amazon