Order a course
Your previous selection: IntermediateIntermediate
Select a course
Every class will start with “ Quoi de neuf?” ( what’s New?) where you will be able to present to the class a topic of your choice that has interested you during the week.
We will then discuss together an article about an aspect of the French culture that will be given to you the previous week as a reading homework with some questions to prepare for the discussion. Topics will vary. ( Articles of interest like medical breakthroughs, lifestyle choices, European Union, French events, cultural differences,....). At the end of each class, we will review the new vocabulary we learnt during the discussion and a point of grammar that will lead to some homework for the next week. Throughout the class, there will be focus on pronunciation and colloquial expressions.
- Tuesday - 1:00pm to 2:45pm at AF San Francisco > Salle 1 (Marion Lovinger)
- Wednesday - 6:00pm to 8:30pm at AF San Francisco > Salle 3 (Sarah Doucet)
- Wednesday - 6:00pm to 7:30pm at AF San Francisco > Salle 1 (Emmanuel Nado)
- Saturday - 1:30pm to 3:30pm at AF San Francisco > Salle 1 (Arya Kamangar)
Are you ready to advance the quality of your French language skills? Bienvenue à tous! In this class, we will take advantage of your conversational skills to discuss current events, arts, and culture to advance your vocabulary, verb conjugations and sentence structure to enhance your skills in French. We will use the required textbook as a guide to continue your progress between classes.
- Wednesday - 6:00pm to 8:00pm at AF San Francisco > Salle 2 (Michel de Bedoya)
Design by Monsieur Graphic