- Honey: 250 g
- Flour: 250 g
- Powdered sugar: 100 g
- Baking powder: 1 sachet
- Vanilla sugar: 1 sachet
- Aniseed: 1 tsp
- Nutmeg: 1 tsp
- Cinnamon: 1 tsp
- Ginger: 1 tsp
- Allspice: 1 tsp
- Milk: 10 cl
- Egg: 2
How to make it:
- Heat 250 g of honey in a saucepan or in the microwave. Mix the flour with the baking powder, the two
- Sugars and the spices.
- Add the warm honey (ideally stirring with a wooden spoon).
- Gradually add 2 eggs, then a little warm milk to mix it all together.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (thermostat 5-6).
- Pour the mixture into a well-buttered (use a sheet of paper towel) and floured cake tin.
- Bake for 1 to 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Turn out the gingerbread when it has completely cooled. Wait at least 24 hours before eating.
- It will keep for a week, wrapped in aluminum foil.
Design by Monsieur Graphic