DECLARATION BY CANDIDATE - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING UP for an exam
1. I understand that the fees are non refundable and cannot be transferred to a future examination session.
2. It is the candidate’s responsibility to check that their names and details are correct on the confirmation of enrolment, as they
appear on their passport. The same details will appear on the attestation.
3. Once set, the schedule of oral examination dates and times may not be altered.
4. Candidates should arrive at the time indicated on the notification of examination timetable, which they will be receiving by email, and
wait at the reception desk until the teacher or the coordinator drive them to the examination class. Late arrivals will NOT be accommodated.
5. There may be a long gap between a candidate’s written and oral examinations. I understand that my oral examination may be
6. Candidates will be required to bring official proof of identity on their examination day and the notification of examination timetable.
Only passports, national ID cards and photo drivers licences will be accepted. Failure to produce one of the above mentioned cards will
deny candidates access to the examination room without refund.
7. Results are due four to eight weeks after the examination day. Candidates will be informed by email when we will receive the results. No
scores will be given by email or phone to candidates.
8. “Attestations” must be collected by the candidate at the examination centre within 4 weeks of notification and with official
proof of identity. Certificate will be sent by post only upon request, and if the candidate has paid the additional charge for shipping.
9. A registration is only complete once you have paid the exam fee.
10. I understand that exam dates may be subject to alterations or cancellations in cases of unforeseen circumstances.
__ I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions for the examinations