Checkout or order again for another student.
Unsure of your level? Click here to take a free placement test.
French 4/5 (ONLINE) - Prep for the FRENCH LANGUAGE and CULTURE EXAM
Every week, join this group to
- Strengthen your French communication skills (interpretive, interpersonal, and presentational),
- Develop your knowledge of the French Language and Culture,
- Receive customized tutoring to be more prepared for the AP® exam in May
- Study in small groups while getting individual feedback from a French tutor.
This course emphasizes communication in French (understanding and being understood by others) by applying interpersonal, interpretive, and presentational skills in real-life situations.
From a variety of authentic print, audio and audiovisual resources, you will be expected to synthesize information; and also plan, produce, and present spoken and written presentational communications.
By engaging with a variety of authentic resources, writing emails and short essays, and participating in debates in class, you will
have multiple opportunities to strengthen your French communication skills (speaking and writing).
You will also expand your vocabulary, learn about tips and strategies for the exam, and develop your Francophone world's cultural awareness. Grammar will be reviewed as needed.
We will work on the following themes:
- Défis mondiaux,
- Science et technologie,
- Vie contemporaine,
- Identités personnelles et publiques,
- Famille et communauté,
- Beauté / esthétique.
The course will be in French.