Tarte au chocolat
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 150 g of chocolate
- 25 cl of fresh cream
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- 1 apple Brown sugar
- Gingerbread and shortbread cookies
How to make it :
- Stretch the shortcrust pastry in the pie dish. Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler with the fresh cream and stir.
- Remove the melted chocolate from the fire, mix with the egg. Add the spice and vanilla sugar, and apple wedges.
- Put the mixture on the shortcrust pastry.
- Store your dessert in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- You can decorate with a touch of brown sugar, rosemary, shortbread and gingerbread pieces
Design by Monsieur Graphic