French 3 (Teens)
Continue your learning journey with this French 3 course.
Content - French 3
* Pronouns: ça, relative pronouns, y and en
* The imperative in positive and negative form
* Adjectives: placement
* Adverbs: frequency, placement, -ment suffix
* Verbs: pouvoir, semi-auxiliary forms
* Comparative and superlative (placement)
* Prepositions of place
* The imparfait and passé composé
* Conditional tense
* Si and même si (using the imperfect and conditional tense)
* Performers at the Paris Metro
* Fashion and style
* Protection of endangered animals
* The Greats of French comic book history
* Film adaptations of literature
* The origin of French dishes
* Urban sports
* Great explorers
* Music: genres, fans, instruments
* Description: physical, clothing and accessories
* Brands and styles
* Environmental activism
* Quantity and Propositions
* Cinema: genre, film jobs and vocabulary
* Food: dishes, ingredients, and recipes
* Sports: athletes, events, and qualities
* Prefixes and suffixes of adjectives
* The word "truc"
* Pronouncing foreign words
* Pronouncing the imperfect tense
* Final consonants for numbers
* Informal negation
* Pronouncing the word "tous"
* The silent e
* Word initial consonant clusters
Are you ready for French 3? Take the placement test!
Note: Students are not allowed to enroll in a higher level than their placement test without express written recommendation from their AFSF teacher.
Let us know about your interest in a French 3 course
Registrations for levels French 2 and French 3 are on hold until we receive sufficient interest. If you would like us to open a class for these levels, please fill out this survey.
If you have a specific goal in mind, you might consider taking private classes.
Design by Monsieur Graphic