Intermediate - level 5 (A2-5)
This level is designed for people who already have the skills taught in the Intermediate 4 level.
Select your Intermediate - Level 5 course (March 2 - April 25)
Traveling? You are going to miss a class ? You can attend a make-up class during the same session. We recommend the make up class to be taken on the same week of the missed class.
You can also enroll in one of these Conversation classes - Intermediate level (A2):
- On Tuesday afternoons: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm ("Le Salon de Conversation")
- On Wednesday evenings: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (Conversation and reading comprehension)
- On Saturday afternoons: 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm (Conversation / Pronunciation / Grammar)
Starting later or missing classes without possibility do to a make-up ? We can offer a pro-rata for up to 2 (two) classes during
the same session. Available only at the time of registration.
Content - Intermediate 5
In this course, you will cover Unit 9, pp 179 to 187. You will also review grammar content from previous units and you will focus on developing and practicing your conversation skills.
Learn How To
* Talk about an artistic experience
* Describe a change
* Explain the meaning of a word
* Express a disagreement
* Write an opinion piece
Society & Culture
* Student housing on farms
* Oakoak, a street artist
* Ephemeral neighborhood in Marseille
* The city and the countryside
* Sociological profiles
* Arts (literature, music, …)
* Opposition and concession
* Avant and après
* Subjunctive and infinitive: review
* Practice opposition
* The verbs conclure and résoudre
If our schedule doesn't work for you, or if you have a specific focus in mind, you might consider taking private classes.
Not available yet? Have a look at our calendar to find out when our next session is.
Design by Monsieur Graphic