Order a course
This level is designed for people who already have the skills taught in the Intermediate 4 level.
In this course, you will cover Unit 9, pp 179 to 187. You will also review grammar content from previous units and you will focus on developing and practicing your conversation skills.
Learn How To
* Talk about an artistic experience
* Describe a change
* Explain the meaning of a word
* Express a disagreement
* Write an opinion piece
Society & Culture
* Student housing on farms
* Oakoak, a street artist
* Ephemeral neighborhood in Marseille
* The city and the countryside
* Sociological profiles
* Arts (literature, music, …)
* Opposition and concession
* Avant and après
* Subjunctive and infinitive: review
* Practice opposition
* The verbs conclure and résoudre
If our schedule doesn't work for you, or if you have a specific focus in mind, you might consider taking private classes.