Intermediate - level 4
This level is designed for people who already have the skills taught in the Intermediate 3 level.
Traveling? You are going to miss a class ? You can attend a make-up class during the same session. We recommend the make up class to be taken on the same week of the missed class.
You can also enroll in a Conversation class or a series of workshop:
- On Tuesday afternoons: 1:00pm - 3:00pm (Le Salon de Conversation)
- On Wednesday evenings: 6:00pm - 8:00pm (Le Salon de Conversation)
- On Saturday afternoons: 4:00pm - 5:30pm (D'un genre à l'autre)
Starting later or missing classes without possibility do to a make-up ? We can offer a pro-rata for up to 2 (two) classes
during the same session. Available only at the time of registration.
(*) No class during the last week of November (Thanksgiving).
Content - Intermediate 4
In this course you will cover Units 7 and 8, pp. 134 to 169.
Learn How To
* Explain a choice
* Make an hypothesis
* Express one’s anger/disapproval
* Express a purpose, wish and hope
* Express degrees of certainty
* Encourage someone
* Express a commitment
* Highlight one’s opinion
* Describe a change
* Write a formal letter and sponsorship letter
Society & Culture
* Collaborative consumption
* Participative commerce
* Living without money
* A millionaire in the Maritime Alps
* Local food bank
* Illiteracy in France
* Economic crisis
* Money and banking
* Social problems
* The cause and the consequence
* Indefinite determinants
* Hypothesis in present tense and in the imperfect
* The -ment adverbs
* The purpose
* The verbs produire and vaincre
* The passive form
* Double pronouns
If our schedule doesn't work for you, or if you have a specific focus in mind, you might consider taking private classes.
Not available yet? Have a look at our calendar to find out when our next session is.
Design by Monsieur Graphic