Intermediate - level 4
This level is designed for people who already have the skills taught in the Intermediate 3 level.
Select your Intermediate - Level 4 course (April 29-June 22)
- No class available this session. Come back for the next session (June 24 - August 24)!
Traveling? You are going to miss a class ? You can attend a make-up class during the same session. We recommend the make up
class to be taken on the same week of the missed class.
Starting later or missing classes without possibility do to a make-up ? We can offer a pro-rata for up to 2 (two) classes during the same session. Available only at the time of registration.
Content - Intermediate 4
In this course you will cover Units 7 and 8, pp. 134 to 169.
Learn How To
* Explain a choice
* Make an hypothesis
* Express one’s anger/disapproval
* Express a purpose, wish and hope
* Express degrees of certainty
* Encourage someone
* Express a commitment
* Highlight one’s opinion
* Describe a change
* Write a formal letter and sponsorship letter
Society & Culture
* Collaborative consumption
* Participative commerce
* Living without money
* A millionaire in the Maritime Alps
* Local food bank
* Illiteracy in France
* Economic crisis
* Money and banking
* Social problems
* The cause and the consequence
* Indefinite determinants
* Hypothesis in present tense and in the imperfect
* The -ment adverbs
* The purpose
* The verbs produire and vaincre
* The passive form
* Double pronouns
If our schedule doesn't work for you, or if you have a specific focus in mind, you might consider taking private classes.
Not available yet? Have a look at our calendar to find out when our next session is.
Design by Monsieur Graphic