Intermediate - level 3
This level is designed for people who already have the skills taught in the Intermediate 2 level.
- This course is not currently available and will be offered again next Session (August 26 - October 19). Please come back later or select another course.
Traveling? You are going to miss a class ? You can attend a make-up class during the same session. We recommend the make up
class to be taken on the same week of the missed class.
Starting later or missing classes without possibility do to a make-up ? We can offer a pro-rata for up to 2 (two) classes during the same session. Available only at the time of registration.
No class between July 1 and July 7.
Content - Intermediate 3
In this course you will cover Units 5 and 6, pp. 94 to 133.
Learn How To
* Talk about cliches
* Express a social norm
* Express an interest, ignorance and indifference
* Express emotions and feelings
* Describe a tendency
* Talk about an exhibition
* Make and react to a proposition
* Write a comment on a blog
Society & Culture
* French expatriates
* Move to another country
* Cultural norms
* A gastronomy festival
* Cuisines of the future
* Relative pronouns (où and dont)
* The gerund
* En and y pronouns
* The subjunctive (and the feelings)
* The obligation
* The verbs accueillir and craindre
* Place of adjectives
* The restriction
* The subjunctive and feelings
* The simple future the near future
If our schedule doesn't work for you, or if you have a specific focus in mind, you might consider taking private classes.
Not available yet? Have a look at our calendar to find out when our next session is.
Design by Monsieur Graphic