Intermediate - level 3
This level is designed for people who already have the skills taught in the Intermediate 2 level.
Traveling? You are going to miss a class ? You can attend a make-up class during the same session. We recommend the make up class to be taken on the same week of the missed class.
You can also enroll in a Conversation class:
- On Tuesday afternoons: 1:00pm - 3:00pm (Le Salon de Conversation)
- On Wednesday evenings: 6:00pm - 8:00pm (Le Salon de Conversation)
- On Saturday afternoons: 1:30pm - 3:30pm (Conversation and Grammar)
Starting later or missing classes without possibility do to a make-up ? We can offer a pro-rata for up to 2 (two) classes during the same session. Available only at the time of registration.
Content - Intermediate 3
In this course you will cover Units 5 and 6, pp. 94 to 133.
Learn How To
* Talk about cliches
* Express a social norm
* Express an interest, ignorance and indifference
* Express emotions and feelings
* Describe a tendency
* Talk about an exhibition
* Make and react to a proposition
* Write a comment on a blog
Society & Culture
* French expatriates
* Move to another country
* Cultural norms
* A gastronomy festival
* Cuisines of the future
* Relative pronouns (où and dont)
* The gerund
* En and y pronouns
* The subjunctive (and the feelings)
* The obligation
* The verbs accueillir and craindre
* Place of adjectives
* The restriction
* The subjunctive and feelings
* The simple future the near future
If our schedule doesn't work for you, or if you have a specific focus in mind, you might consider taking private classes.
Not available yet? Have a look at our calendar to find out when our next session is.
Design by Monsieur Graphic