Intermediate - level 3 (A2-3)
This level is designed for people who already have the skills taught in the Intermediate 2 level.
- There is no class this session for this specific level. Please come back for the session 2-2020 (March - April).
In the meantime, you can enroll in one of these Conversation classes - Intermediate level (A2):
- On Tuesday afternoons: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm ("Le Salon de Conversation")
- On Wednesday evenings: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (Conversation and reading comprehension)
- On Saturday afternoons: 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm (Conversation / Pronunciation / Grammar)
Traveling? You are going to miss a class ? You can attend a make-up class during the same session. We recommend the make up
class to be taken on the same week of the missed class.
Starting later or missing classes without possibility do to a make-up ? We can offer a pro-rata for up to 2 (two) classes during the same session. Available only at the time of registration.
Content - Intermediate 3
In this course you will cover Units 5 and 6, pp. 94 to 133.
Learn How To
* Talk about cliches
* Express a social norm
* Express an interest, ignorance and indifference
* Express emotions and feelings
* Describe a tendency
* Talk about an exhibition
* Make and react to a proposition
* Write a comment on a blog
Society & Culture
* French expatriates
* Move to another country
* Cultural norms
* A gastronomy festival
* Cuisines of the future
* Relative pronouns (où and dont)
* The gerund
* En and y pronouns
* The subjunctive (and the feelings)
* The obligation
* The verbs accueillir and craindre
* Place of adjectives
* The restriction
* The subjunctive and feelings
* The simple future the near future
If our schedule doesn't work for you, or if you have a specific focus in mind, you might consider taking private classes.
Not available yet? Have a look at our calendar to find out when our next session is.
Design by Monsieur Graphic