Intermediate - level 2 (A2-2)
This level is designed for people who already have the skills taught in the Intermediate 1 level.
Select your Intermediate - Level 2 course (January 6 - February 29)
Traveling? You are going to miss a class ? You can attend a make-up class during the same session. We recommend the make up class to be taken on the same week of the missed class.
You can also enroll in one of these Conversation classes - Intermediate level (A2):
- On Tuesday afternoons: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm ("Le Salon de Conversation")
- On Wednesday evenings: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (Conversation and reading comprehension)
Starting later or missing classes without possibility do to a make-up ? We can offer a pro-rata for up to 2 (two) classes during the same session. Available only at the time of registration.
Content - Intermediate 2
In this course you will cover Units 3 and 4, pp. 58 to 93.
Learn How To
* Describe and talk about the past
* Write about a childhood memory
* Talk about one’s origins
* Express your opinion and ask for someone’s opinion
* Ask and give advice
* Asking for information on the phone
* Write a small description of an object and sell it
Society & Culture
* The website lemurdelapresse.com
* A day of tweets in Paris
* African voices (radio show)
* Vintage trends
* La Nostalgie heureuse, Amelie Nothomb
* Immigration in France
* The news
* Media on the Internet
* Family and relationships
* Form a question using inversion
* Indirect pronouns
* Direct and indirect speech
* The verbs suivre, vivre and valoir
* Comparative and superlative
* The plus-que-parfait
* L’accord du participe passe
* Interrogative and demonstratives pronouns
If our schedule doesn't work for you, or if you have a specific focus in mind, you might consider taking private classes.
Not available yet? Have a look at our calendar to find out when our next session is.
Design by Monsieur Graphic