Intermediate - level 2
This level is designed for people who already have the skills taught in the Intermediate 1 level.
Select your Intermediate - Level 2 course (August 26 - October 20)
- On Wednesday mornings: 10:00am - 12:30pm
- On Thursday evenings: 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- On Saturday afternoons: 1:30pm - 4:00pm
Traveling? You are going to miss a class ? You can attend a make-up class during the same session. We recommend the make up class to be taken on the same week of the missed class.
You can also enroll in a Conversation class:
- On Tuesday afternoons: 1:00pm - 3:00pm (Le Salon de Conversation)
- On Wednesday evenings: 6:00pm - 8:00pm (Le Salon de Conversation)
Starting later or missing classes without possibility do to a make-up ? We can offer a pro-rata for up to 2 (two) classes
during the same session. Available only at the time of registration.
Content - Intermediate 2
In this course you will cover Units 3 and 4, pp. 58 to 93.
Learn How To
* Describe and talk about the past
* Write about a childhood memory
* Talk about one’s origins
* Express your opinion and ask for someone’s opinion
* Ask and give advice
* Asking for information on the phone
* Write a small description of an object and sell it
Society & Culture
* The website lemurdelapresse.com
* A day of tweets in Paris
* African voices (radio show)
* Vintage trends
* La Nostalgie heureuse, Amelie Nothomb
* Immigration in France
* The news
* Media on the Internet
* Family and relationships
* Form a question using inversion
* Indirect pronouns
* Direct and indirect speech
* The verbs suivre, vivre and valoir
* Comparative and superlative
* The plus-que-parfait
* L’accord du participe passe
* Interrogative and demonstratives pronouns
If our schedule doesn't work for you, or if you have a specific focus in mind, you might consider taking private classes.
Not available yet? Have a look at our calendar to find out when our next session is.
Design by Monsieur Graphic