Intermediate - level 1 (A2-1)
This level is designed for people who already have the skills taught in the Beginner 5 level.
Traveling? You are going to miss a class ? You can attend a make-up class during the same session. We recommend the make up class to be taken on the same week of the missed class.
You can also enroll in one of these Conversation class - Intermediate level (A2):
- On Tuesday afternoons: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm ("Le Salon de Conversation")
- On Wednesday evenings: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (Conversation and reading comprehension)
Starting later or missing classes without possibility do to a make-up ? We can offer a pro-rata for up to 2 (two) classes
during the same session. Available only at the time of registration.
Content - Intermediate 1
In this course you will cover Units 0, 1 and 2, pp. 12 to 57.
Learn How To
* Ask for a definition and define a word
* Ask questions
* Describe someone
* Express one’s interests
* Express a difficulty
* Ask for and give an appointment
* Give and ask for advice
* Present one’s studies
* Write a presentation letter
Society & Culture
* French statistics in the world
* The neighbors
* The website contactfrancophones.com
* The creation of a social network
* Switching professions thanks to one's contacts
* Advice from Pole Emploi
* Professional testimonies
* Arts and sports activities
* Everyday activities
* Qualities and flaws
* Networks and studying
* Work and skills
* L'accord du participe passé
* The imperfect
* Verbs boire and mettre
* Relative pronouns (qui,que)
* Adjectives (le féminin et le pluriel)
* Direct pronouns
* The imperative (with pronouns)
* Past tense and imperfect (utilization)
* Adverbs for time
If our schedule doesn't work for you, or if you have a specific focus in mind, you might consider taking private classes.
Not available yet? Have a look at our calendar to find out when our next session is.
Design by Monsieur Graphic