Intermediate - level 1
This level is designed for people who already have the skills taught in the Beginner 5 level.
- On Monday evenings: 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- On Saturday afternoons: 1:00pm - 3:30pm (time to be confirmed)
Traveling? You are going to miss a class ? You can attend a make-up class during the same session. We recommend the make up class to be taken on the same week of the missed class.
You can also enroll in a Conversation class:
- On Tuesday afternoons: 1:00pm - 3:00pm (Le Salon de Conversation)
- On Wednesday evenings: 6:00pm - 8:00pm (Le Salon de Conversation)
Starting later or missing classes without possibility do to a make-up ? We can offer a pro-rata for up to 2 (two) classes
during the same session. Available only at the time of registration.
(*) No class on Labor Day (September 2). Options will be offered to make-up Monday classes.
Content - Intermediate 1
In this course you will cover Units 0, 1 and 2, pp. 12 to 57.
Learn How To
* Ask for a definition and define a word
* Ask questions
* Describe someone
* Express one’s interests
* Express a difficulty
* Ask for and give an appointment
* Give and ask for advice
* Present one’s studies
* Write a presentation letter
Society & Culture
* French statistics in the world
* The neighbors
* The website contactfrancophones.com
* The creation of a social network
* Switching professions thanks to one's contacts
* Advice from Pole Emploi
* Professional testimonies
* Arts and sports activities
* Everyday activities
* Qualities and flaws
* Networks and studying
* Work and skills
* L'accord du participe passé
* The imperfect
* Verbs boire and mettre
* Relative pronouns (qui,que)
* Adjectives (le féminin et le pluriel)
* Direct pronouns
* The imperative (with pronouns)
* Past tense and imperfect (utilization)
* Adverbs for time
If our schedule doesn't work for you, or if you have a specific focus in mind, you might consider taking private classes.
Not available yet? Have a look at our calendar to find out when our next session is.
Design by Monsieur Graphic