Beginner - Level 5
This level is designed for people who already have the skills taught in the Beginner 4 level.
Select your Beginner - Level 5 course (June 24 - August 24)
- This course is not currently available and will be offered again next Session (August 26 - October 19). Please come back later or select another course.
Traveling? You are going to miss a class ? You can attend a make-up class during the same session. We recommend the make up
class to be taken on the same week of the missed class.
Starting later or missing classes without possibility do to a make-up ? We can offer a pro-rata for up to 2 (two) classes during the same session. Available only at the time of registration.
No class between July 1 and July 7.
Content - Beginner 5
In this course you will cover Unit 9, pp. 170 to 187, with a focus on pronunciation and conversation. You will also strengthen your skills acquired in the previous levels.
Learn How To
* Express an interest, a wish and discontent
* Describe a landscape and wildlife
* Encourage someone
* Write to ask for help
* Write a biography
Society & Culture
* The right to vote in France and Belgium
* Les Restos du coeur
* Olympe de Gouges’s life
* Nature and landscape
* Political life and citizenship
* Chronology: d'abord, ensuite, après, enfin, ...
* Verbs: connaître, savoir
* Depuis, pendant
* The pronouns COI : lui, leur
* The conditional present
* Imperfect and Passé composé: review
If our schedule doesn't work for you, or if you have a specific focus in mind, you might consider taking private classes.
Not available yet? Have a look at our calendar to find out when our next session is.
Design by Monsieur Graphic