Order a course
This level is designed for people who already have the skills taught in the Beginner 4 level.
In this course you will cover Unit 9, pp. 170 to 187, with a focus on pronunciation and conversation. You will also strengthen your skills acquired in the previous levels.
Learn How To
* Express an interest, a wish and discontent
* Describe a landscape and wildlife
* Encourage someone
* Write to ask for help
* Write a biography
Society & Culture
* The right to vote in France and Belgium
* Les Restos du coeur
* Olympe de Gouges’s life
* Nature and landscape
* Political life and citizenship
* Chronology: d'abord, ensuite, après, enfin, ...
* Verbs: connaître, savoir
* Depuis, pendant
* The pronouns COI : lui, leur
* The conditional present
* Imperfect and Passé composé: review
If our schedule doesn't work for you, or if you have a specific focus in mind, you might consider taking private classes.