In this course you will cover Units 7 and 8, pp. 134 to 169.
Learn How To
* Describe objects
* Narrate a story in the past
* Understand instructions
* Express obligations / exclusions
* Describe an object and sell it
* Talk about health issues
* Talk about the weather
* Express aims
Society & Culture
* Study abroad with Erasmus
* Administrative formality
* tout, tous, toutes
* Time indicators (hier, la semaine dernière…)
* Formalities for traveling
* Health and the body
* The imperfect tense
* The verbs faire, croire and voir
* The past tense: négatif + hier, la semaine dernière
* The imperative in negative form
* Relative pronouns (qui, que)
* COD pronouns (le, la, les)
* The recent past
* The simple future
* The end goal (pour/ afin de)
Next session of classes for adults: Session 3-2021 (April 26 -
group classes on May 31
A screen shouldn’t keep us from chatting together! Every week, we encourage you to talk on different subjects to practice your spoken
From Beginner level 3 to 5, come and join us to give a try in conversing in French !
Each week, you will have a document (a text, a video...) to read/watch at home to get you prepared to the conversation.
Eight classes, four general topics, to allow you to discover and reuse specific vocabulary while practicing your talking skills !