Beginner - Level 4
This level is designed for people who already have the skills taught in the Beginner 3 level.
Select your Beginner - Level 4 course (August 26 - October 20)
Traveling? You are going to miss a class ? You can attend a make-up class during the same session. We recommend the make up class to be taken on the same week of the missed class.
You can also enroll in this Beginner Conversation and Pronunciation class:
Starting later or missing classes without possibility do to a make-up ? We can offer a pro-rata for up to 2 (two) classes during the same session. Available only at the time of registration.
Content - Beginner 4
In this course you will cover Units 7 and 8, pp. 134 to 169.
Learn How To
* Describe objects
* Narrate a story in the past
* Understand instructions
* Express obligations / exclusions
* Describe an object and sell it
* Talk about health issues
* Talk about the weather
* Express aims
Society & Culture
* Study abroad with Erasmus
* Administrative formality
* tout, tous, toutes
* Time indicators (hier, la semaine dernière…)
* Formalities for traveling
* Health and the body
* The imperfect tense
* The verbs faire, croire and voir
* The past tense: négatif + hier, la semaine dernière
* The imperative in negative form
* Relative pronouns (qui, que)
* COD pronouns (le, la, les)
* The recent past
* The simple future
* The end goal (pour/ afin de)
If our schedule doesn't work for you, or if you have a specific focus in mind, you might consider taking private classes.
Not available yet? Have a look at our calendar to find out when our next session is.
Design by Monsieur Graphic