Beginner - Level 3
This level is designed for people who already have the skills taught in the Beginner 2 level.
Select your Beginner - Level 3 course (October 21 - December 21)
Traveling? You are going to miss a class ? You can attend a make-up class during the same session. We recommend the make up
class to be taken on the same week of the missed class.
Starting later or missing classes without possibility do to a make-up ? We can offer a pro-rata for up to 2 (two) classes during the same session. Available only at the time of registration.
(*) No class on during the last week of November (Thanksgiving)
Content - Beginner 3
In this course you will cover Units 5 and 6, pp. 94 to 133.
Learn How To
* Accept and refuse an invitation
* Give instructions
* Ask for the price of something
* Do grocery shopping and write a recipe
* Order food in a restaurant
* Give your appreciation
* Write an invitation
* Ask for clarification
* Describe a city
* Locate places within a city
Society & Culture
* A French village
* The Word festival
* Visiting Brussels, Lyon, Angers and Bordeaux
* Paying for your purchases
* The city
* Modes of transport
* Shops and services
* The negative form (ne... plus, ne … jamais)
* The verbs acheter, manger, payer and prendre
* The adjective place
* The pronouns y and en
* The partitive article and quantities
* The imperative affirmative
* Preposition of place
If our schedule doesn't work for you, or if you have a specific focus in mind, you might consider taking private classes.
Not available yet? Have a look at our calendar to find out when our next session is.
Design by Monsieur Graphic