Beginner - Level 2
This level is designed for people who already have the skills taught in the Beginner 1 level.
Select your Beginner - Level 2 course (October 21 - December 21)
- On Monday mornings: 10:00am - 12:30pm
- On Monday evenings: 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- On Saturday mornings: 10:00am - 12:30pm
Traveling? You are going to miss a class ? You can attend a make-up class during the same session. We recommend the make up
class to be taken on the same week of the missed class.
Starting later or missing classes without possibility do to a make-up ? We can offer a pro-rata for up to 2 (two) classes during the same session. Available only at the time of registration.
(*) No class on during the last week of November (Thanksgiving).
Content - Beginner 2
In this course you will cover Units 3 and 4, pp. 59 to 93.
Learn How To
* Describe leisure and activities
* Describe one’s preferences and desires
* Describe an intention
* Ask the time
* Describe a trip in the past tense
* Invite someone to go out
* Describe an outfit
* Congratulate someone
* Write a letter
Society & Culture
* The habits of French people and their cultural practices
* Daily routine
*Someone else’s preferences
* The Lausanne opera
* Going out in Montreal
* The Louvre-Lens museum
* Hobbies and leisure time
* The seasons
* The time
* The family
* Clothing and accessories
* The verbs pouvoir, vouloir, devoir, finir and sortir in the present tense
* Reflexive verbs
* Demonstrative adjectives * Prepositions and adverbs of place
* The pronoun en
* The near future, past and imperfect tenses
If our schedule doesn't work for you, or if you have a specific focus in mind, you might consider taking private classes.
Not available yet? Have a look at our calendar to find out when our next session is.
Design by Monsieur Graphic