French 2 (Teens)
Continue your learning journey with this French 2 course.
Content - French 2
* Adjectives: nationalities, personality, demonstrative adjectives
* Verbs: prendre, comprendre, apprendre, vouloir, devoir, boire, pouvoir,
* Adverbs: frequency, place, quantity, déjà and jamais
* Questions using question words (review), inversion, combien
* Place prepositions
* C'est and Il est
* Pronouns: Direct and indirect object pronouns, indefinite, relative
* Partitive articles and negation (ne... rien, ne... personne)
* Passé composé (avoir et être)
* Time markers
* Present conditional tense, simple future tense, comparison
* Life in a château
* Shopping in France
* Eating at a French home
* TV in France
* Humanitarian aid
* Cinema in France
* The exhibit "Science and Fiction"
* The French school system and subjects
* Personality traits
* Rooms and furniture at home
* Colors and numbers (review)
* Shopping, money, gifts
* Food, meals, and quantity
* Celebrities and TV
* Needs and feelings
* Jobs and the workplace
* The future
* Space and the solar system
* Final syllable word stress
* Voiced and voiceless consonants
* The sound [ç]
* The difference between o/eu
* The schwa in simple future tense
Are you ready for French 2 ? Take the placement test!
Note : Students are not allowed to enroll in a higher level than their placement test without express and written recommandation from their AFSF teacher.
Let us know about your interest in a French 2 course
Registrations for levels French 2 and French 3 are on hold until we receive sufficient interest. If you would like us to open a class for these levels, please fill out this survey.
If you have a specific goal in mind, you might consider taking private classes.
Design by Monsieur Graphic