For who ?
The Quebec Ministry of Immigration (MICC) has required people submitting applications to immigrate to Quebec to provide proof of their level of competency in French by taking the "TCF pour le Québec", or TCF test for Quebec.
How is it composed?
The "TCF for Quebec" is comprised of 1 to 4 examinations.
- 29 multiple choice questions for oral comprehension
- 29 multiple choice questions for reading
- 3 tasks for speaking
- 3 tasks for writing
We strongly recommend you to take all 4 examination so you can get more points.
The exam is organized on 1 Half day or 1 full day depending on the number of candidates, as the speaking part is individual. It is
not possible to change the time of your exam. There will probably be some waiting time between some of your examination parts.
Please respect the schedule you receive as we are on a tight schedule and plan to arrive onsite 15 minutes before your first exam .
Details about the exam
Exam Dates for 2021
UPDATE COVID -19 : you can register for future sessions but please be advised that we may need to cancel them depending on COVID-19 situation and reopening phases.
The next dates for the TCF QC exam will be announced at the end of June and scheduled for fall.
Be advised that we will not be having exams during summer.
Registrations are closing 1 month before the exam on the exact date. It is not possible to enroll afterwards.
Space is very limited.
Please respect the schedule you receive as we are on a tight schedule and plan to arrive onsite 15 minutes before your first exam.
You will receive your official notification by email 1 week before the exam. Please check the email you use to register. Only the times on this notification must be taken into account, the information on your invoice is only informative.
TCF Preparation Workshop
Have you registered for a TCF exam and would like some help preparing for it?
Join us for a 2-hour preparatory workshop, practice, and ask your questions to one of our examiners.
For TCF Québec
Oral comprehension : $80
Reading : $80
Oral expression : $140
Writing : $140
Check our :
Check our policies and FAQ prior to contacting us.
Feel free to contact us only if your question has not been addressed in your policies or FAQ or if you have not received your official notification 5 days before the exam date .
You are not registered to the exam until you have paid for it
- Log in (or create a new account) (top right corner of the webpage)
- Add to your cart the exam(s) you need to register to.
- Add "Shipping fee" if you want to receive your results by mail (click here to add the attestation shipping to your cart)
- You will receive an automated email asking for additional information. You are required to provide this information 30 days before the exam date otherwise your registration will be voided and registration fees will be lost, not refunded nor transferred.
Design by Monsieur Graphic