Discover with us the most common recipe in Belgium and northern France!
- Total time: 20 min
- Cooking time: 10 min
- Serving : 4
- 3 liters of mussels
- 150g onion
- 150g celery stick
- 250g dry white wine
- 25g butter
- Wash mussels well to remove sand.
- Peel and slice onions and celery.
- Melt the butter in a cooking pot and add the onions.
- Add the mussels, celery, white wine, a pinch of salt and pepper to the pot.
- Cook over high heat for 5 to 10 minutes until mussels open.
Serve with French Fries ;)
Bon appétit !
Sarah, Thank you for your contribution!
Design by Monsieur Graphic