How to make Cannelés
- 500ml of milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 250g of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 100g of flour
- 50g of butter
- 1 tablespoon of rum
If you need help converting the units : Kitchen Calculator
- Boil milk with vanilla extract and butter.
- Combine the flour, sugar, and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Add the milk to the dry ingredients and mix until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Let mixture stand for an hour.
- Add the rum and mix.
- Preheat the oven to thermostat 9 (270°C) about 10 min.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes very precisely at thermostat 10 (300°C), then lower the temperature to 180°C (thermostat 6) for about one hour. You must keep an eye on the temperature. The outside should be dark brown, but the inside should remain soft. Unmould after a few minutes and place on a baking rack if possible.
Design by Monsieur Graphic