Serves : 4
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
-1 box of cannelloni
-1 clove of garlic
-200g of sheep's milk cheese
-1 slice of Corsican ham
-50cl of tomato sauce
-Salt and pepper
How to make it :
1. Preheat oven to 350 °Fahrenheit.
2. Boil water in a saucepan. Immerse the cannelloni in the water and watch them cook until they are al dente. Once cooked, place in a colander to drain well and set aside.
3. Chop the garlic and ham. Drain the brousse. Put these ingredients in a bowl, add the whole egg and mix. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Continue by buttering the dish before placing the ingredients. Put the stuffing in the cannelloni. Then place them in the buttered dish.
5. Pour the tomato sauce over the entire surface of the dish. Sprinkle with grated Gruyère cheese and place on top.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot!
Tips: You can serve the cannelloni with a green salad for a light touch.
Design by Monsieur Graphic