Brioche Praline Roses
- 300 g flour
- 120 ml milk
- 1 egg (+1 egg for gilding)
- 80 g mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 100 g crushed pink pralines
- 1 tbsp. dehydrated baker's yeast
How to make it:
- In the bowl of a food processor or bread maker, or in a large bowl, combine the warm milk, mascarpone, egg, salt, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Then add the flour and yeast and knead for 10 minutes (in a food processor, bread machine or by hand).
- Let rise for 1 hour, covering with a cloth.
- Remove the air, add the pink pralines broken into pieces, mix and place in a buttered cake tin, brush with a mixture of egg and 2 tablespoons of water, leave to rise for another hour.
- Gild a second time with the brush and bake for 30 min at 350°F.
Design by Monsieur Graphic