The Teaching Assistant Program in France (TAPIF) recruitment campaign for the
2022-2023 school year is now open.
Interested in spending a year in France?
- You would enjoy sharing your language and culture with students of all ages, from pre-K to 12th grade
- You would like to join a wonderful community of assistants and alumni
- You have at least an intermediate level of French (B1)
The teaching assistant program in France may be for you! Each year, between 1,300 and 1,500 American teaching assistants participate in the program. Join us for one of our info sessions, with alumni from California and the Pacific Northwest. All three sessions will feature the same content, only the alumni present will change. Please register by clicking one of the links below:
- Wednesday, November 17 from 5 to 6pm PT with Carly, a graduate from the University of Washington who now works as a research technician at a renowned cancer research center ; and Catherine, a Mills College (CA) grad, who now works at Cornell as a program coordinator
- Monday, November 29 from 12 to 1pm PT with Matt, a Whitman College (WA) grad, who is now studying translation and interpretation at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey ; and Elizabeth, a Portland State grad who now works as a community health worker in Portland
- Thursday, December 2 from 9 to 10am PT with Ryan, a UC Berkeley grad who is now studying for a PhD in French and Francophone studies
We will present the program and answer every question you might have. Our alumni are excited to share their experience in France with you!
Whether you attend a webinar or not, reminder that the deadline to apply is January 15, 2022.
Design by Monsieur Graphic