Croque aux figues
- 12 slices of sandwich bread
- 3 fresh or dried figs
- 6 slices of semi-cooked foie gras
- 30 g of very soft butter, salt
- Freshly ground pepper
How to make it:
- Trim the bread slices. Rinse figs; slice fresh figs or roughly chop dried ones.
- Spread the figs on 6 slices of bread and garnish with foie gras. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Place the other 6 slices of bread on top and press lightly.
- Butter the outside of the croques and cook them in a frying pan for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or in a croque-monsieur machine.
-Jade! Thanks for your contribution.
Design by Monsieur Graphic