Camembert aux figues
- Camembert cheese: 1 wheel of 350 g
- Figs: 4
- Balsamic vinegar: 15 ml (1 tbsp)
- Honey: 30 mL (2 tbsp)
- Walnuts: 125 mL (1/2 cup), crushed
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place Camembert cheese in a small baking dish or Brie pan.
- Cut 3 figs into cubes and 1 into quarters.
- In a bowl, mix the diced figs with the balsamic vinegar, honey and nuts.
- Season with salt and pepper. Place the filling on the Camembert and bake for 15 minutes.
- Decorate with fig quarters and, if desired, oregano leaves.
Design by Monsieur Graphic