Administrative Assistant and Receptionist
Want to join a great team in an established non–profit organization ? The Alliance Française of San Francisco is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization incorporated in the State of California since 1889. Its mission is to promote knowledge and appreciation of the French language and Francophone cultures.
We are seeking an upbeat, creative, and detailed individual who wants to share their love for French language and Francophone Cultures !
Position Title: Administrative Assistant and Receptionist
Position type: Part-time 18h per week
Start date: ASAP
Hourly rate: $18/h
Schedule: Required to be in person. Saturday availability is mandatory.
Monday : off
Tuesday: 1:30-7:30 (6 hours)
Thursday: 1:30-7:30 (6 hours)
Saturday: 9am-3pm (6 hours)
The Alliance Francaise of San Francisco is seeking a part time Administrative Assistant to be the face of the organization.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
The Community and Events Manager expands the community's awareness of the Alliance Francaise of San Francisco (AFSF) :
- Answering phones and email
- Greeting in-person partons
- Customer service
- Using database software
- Sales and drafting invoices
- Administrative tasks
- Possibility to have some additional remote or onsite hours depending on your availability and AF projects
- High School degree or equivalent required; BA/BS degree preferred
- Experience in office administration preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills in English
- French skills preferred
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of Google Workspace (gmail, google sheets, etc.)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have an ability to complete paperwork accurately and write business correspondence.
- Must have problem-solving skills
- Must have experience working within databases, and have excellent data entry skills.
- Must have customer service and reception skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with excellent attention to detail.
- Must have demonstrated organizational and filing skills.
- Must pass all post-contingency offer background checks, reference checks, and TB screening clearances.
To apply send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com (cc firstname.lastname@example.org)
Design by Monsieur Graphic