Volunteer Student Success Manager
The goal is to support students & instructors.
- Create a library of content for teachers and students on various topics
- Look for research articles about classroom management, teaching styles, new methods and send them to the teachers.
- Prepare games and activities for kids classes
- Create welcome packages for students
- Attend classes to give feedback as Student Experience
- Prepare content for our newsletter and social medias regarding tips to learn French
- Prepare and organize "graduation" parties
- Coach students : create individualized success plans, and guide them through the various roadblocks on their educational journey
advanced french proficiency preferred
able to attend a class one evening or Saturday per week (changing)
Time commitment : 3 months min
2 to 3 days (or equivalent) a week
This volunteer position would be great for someone who want to become a French teacher
Design by Monsieur Graphic