Volunteer Community Outreach And Engagement Coordinator
Community Outreach Coordinator The Community Outreach Coordinator is responsible for coordinating key components to support the successful execution of fundraising events and program activities - with a special focus on logistics, volunteer recruitment and management and some office support.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with social media and newsletter
- Assists with components of fundraising
- Assists with logistics and and event planning
- Leads recruitment and management of volunteers including but not limited to making regular volunteer calls, creating and updating trello boards, sending newsletters and organizing volunteer appreciation activities.
- Keep volunteer database up to date and collect information on volunteers
- Track volunteer hours and timesheet to allow them recognition.
- Updates local websites to reflect all current activities, events, volunteer oppotunities and information.
- Assists with recruitment, training and management of volunteers. Will assist with their roles, tasks and schedules.
- Performs additional duties and special projects, as required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in google drive applications.
min 3 months
20 to 25h/week every week day.
Design by Monsieur Graphic