Volunteer Community Manager
Time commitment : a few hours each week, possible to help from your home.
The community manager is responsible for managing and engaging with the organisations online community in a way which builds brand awareness and loyalty as well as social media and online interactions with customers through social media.
- Refining the social media strategy for the organization ensuring it aligns with the organization’s brand.
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
- Create games and quizzes.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Maximising followers social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin Google plus and Pinterest.
- Create and send weekly newsletter.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Reporting on social media mentions of the brand and on social media engagements within the community.
- Planning social content across all platforms and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Engaging with Fans and Followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Manage our member database : reenrollment campaign, member informations ...
Design by Monsieur Graphic