Volunteer Communication Manager
This is a volunteer position.
Commitment : min 3 months.
Communications Manager responsible for managing all internal and external communications for the company ensuring its messages are consistent.
- Prepare, write, and distribute press releases, social media and traditional press content in French and in English; liaising with press and other media contacts.
- Collating and analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Evaluate the efficacy of communication tools and messages by tracking engagement metrics, feedback, and responses.
- Research and propose strategic opportunities to increase community awareness and donor engagement.
- Collaboratively develop and manage key messaging and audience experience for special events, including script, collateral, video, and other key touch points.
- Build a current and comprehensive press/media contact list, nurture press/media relationships.
- Identify, develop, and pitch compelling client success stories, press releases, and other engaging content.
- Track media coverage relating to our organization, keeping an eye on developments within our sector.
- Prepare public speaking talking points and presentations, grants, annual reports, special events.
Design by Monsieur Graphic