You're a student or a teenager and you need to do some community hours.
We have some projects for you.
Here are some examples if you have 10 to 15 hours to do. You can do your hours after school, during spring break or summer holidays.
- enter information in a database
- scan and organize documents
- organize event's material
- help our library volunteers
- prepare card games to help our learners or games for the kids
- look for activities for kids
- organize kids classroom
- put free furniture on craigslist
We can also give you different project if you would like to commit to more hours .
Interested ? contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Design by Monsieur Graphic